WHAT RIHANNA SAYS: Rihanna dove into the makeup industry with the release of her makeup brand Fenty Beauty Sept. 7. Rihanna single-handedly stopped the world and changed the game when she launched Fenty Beauty in September 2018.. It features Rihanna applying the product, but it isn’t anything like a polished campaign video you might expect to see from a major celebrity with one of the hottest companies in the cosmetics industry. It should never feel like a uniform. The first new brand LVMH has ever created, the line also solidified Rihanna as the first Black owner and the first female owner within the company. The distinctive letter ‘F’ with the strokes overlapping references Rihanna’s own handwriting and the reverse ‘N’ is a legacy nod to the Fenty Beauty logo. It’s comfortable, it’s nourishing, and you just want to wear it all day.”, WHAT WE SAY: Gen Z is the most diverse, multicultural generation in history, so they expect brands to develop products that work with their different skin tones and beauty needs, such as Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty. It was important to me to create a credible brush.”, Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation, Portable Touch up, Highlighter and Contour and Concealer Brushes. Regardless of what she puts her mind to, Rihanna has always seemed to follow her own path. So, it’s really fun to have Match Stix and a portable brush to just throw in your clutch and go.”, WHAT WE SAY: The line is for people of color who have struggled for years to find the right shade of foundation. Long before clean beauty took the world by storm, Jessica Alba created Honest Beauty in 2012 with the mission to make safe and effective products easily accessible to everyone. More… UnderConsideration is a graphic design firm generating its own projects, initiatives, and content while taking on limited client work. It meets customers where they are because it feels more like user-generated content than branded content. And ever since then, ever since I saw foundation on my skin—I could never look at my skin without foundation again. A perfect example of this is an Instagram video promoting Fenty’s Body Lava launch in March 2018. The beauty concept store has ongoing promos until Nov. 30. Rihanna pauses and makes sure the camera is recording at the beginning of the video. But while Fenty is priced as a luxury brand, they still aren’t as costly as many of the other brands selling a large number of shades. They’re the type of “get the look” tutorial videos and vlogs uploaded to YouTube every day—but sometimes, these just so happen to feature a major beauty influencer like Jackie Aina or Rihanna herself. Orlic’s article talks about authenticity stemming from ‘genuinely trying to help your audience’. Click ‘I accept’ to agree to  Cookie Policy  or ’Manage’ to adjust your preferences. With countless and unexpected ways to shine bright, there is no doubt that Rihanna is once again redefining the rules. Not every brand can take Fenty’s approach to social media, and that’s the point: You have to connect with your customers, reach them where they live, use their humor, tell them the story that they want to hear. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window). Estée Lauder’s foundation range with 42 shades, for example, is priced at $42; Fenty’s foundation is $35. Find out who your competitors aren’t serving, and then make a point to cater to them. There was a care and a love and a devotion and that comes from the founder herself. Lauren Christiansen is a passionate content marketer and writer. Fenty found next-level success because it positioned itself from day one as a diverse brand for a diverse customer base. What makes ‘The Maze’ unique is how it manages to be modern and familiar at the same time” While some smaller brands catered to a range of dark tones and undertones, there were few options available in the top retail stores or from major brands. Many early customers jumped on the bandwagon because Fenty was one of the few companies making affordable shades of makeup for a wide range of skin tones—a move that would prove extremely savvy on their end.

fenty beauty brand identity

Idaho Sports Boards, Kia Rio 2011 Interior, Hyundai Vehicles List, Keiser M3 Spin Bike, Classic Vw Salvage Yard Near Me, Everton Park Shops, Jfc Brunssum Pass And Permits, Moral Character Reference Letter Personal, 2017 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid Mpg, 2020 Kia K900,