Best Gerber Folding Knife: You can still see all customer reviews for the product. $24.98. The Paraframe is based on a minimal frame-lock design. Stainless steel handle with frame lock mechanism. if it wasn't such a piece of crap, i wouldn't even know about this website. Gerber Gear. In stock. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. Emergency Numbers and Websites Everyone Should Kno... Do you have a Family Communications Plan? But I was expecting better quality from Gerber. New to prepping? Anyways check it out if you’re looking for an affordable blade to use as an EDC. This one seems very solid and sturdy and looks nice. It doesn't feel cheap like other knifes I have gotten in this price range. 4.6 out of 5 stars Best Sellers Rank #18,515 in Tools & Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Tools & Home Improvement) #130 in Pocket Knives & Folding … A great little pocket knife. Available prices $19.95 Compare. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GERBER Paraframe Mini Folding Knife at Amazon.com. I've been carrying one for years now, and the clip has never broken, the bearing is still nice and smooth, and I can still open and close it with one hand. Theme images by, In my recent article on building a compact emergency survival kit, I mentioned that my kit includes a, It may be small, but this knife is also big enough and tough enough to actually be useful in many situations. The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. There are crowds that prefer fixed blades and those that swear by folding knives. Most of what I do is cutting zip ties or opening that pain in the a$$ plastic packaging (which coincidentally this is packaged in) so I'm never going to really beat the crap out of a knife. The knife appears in a gold plated version, hyped as the ‘Golden Eagle’ edition on the site. tweet; Every… ok, most knives have their time and place. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. BUY Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless, Serrated Folding Clip Knife. Available in Knives, Axes, Tools Department at www.recreationid.com Surviving the Fall of the American Republic and End of Western Civilization. 2 models Gerber Multi-Plier 600 Bluntnose MP600 As Low As (Save Up to 38%) … The easy to clean Gerber Mini Folding Paraframe Steel Pocket Knife is lightweight and can be easily opened with one hand. Please carefully review the photos. Also, the Gerber Knives Mini Paraframes. To close the blade you have to REALLY put some pressure on the lock. The Gerber Paraframe is an excellent knife. Gerber advertises that the knife can be opened with one hand, but this is simply not true…at least not right away. Nevermore will you have to worry about whether or not you can afford a great knife for life and death situations. The mechanism that locks the blade in place when its open is SUPER stiff. Overall, the Gerber paraframe mini knife seems like a very well-constructed, quality mini knife. Certainly can't argue with the price. Shop Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife | 5 Star Rating on 2 Reviews for Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife + Free Shipping over $49. ParaFrame Mini – Stainless SerratedItem # 22-48484The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. However, I cannot understand why Gerber equipped this knife with fingernail notches rather than the thumb studs like on the original Paraframe. I use a Worksharp Ken Onion sharpener and I can usually get an effortless paper slicing level of sharpness on a knife in under five minutes. Small enough to stay out of the way, but big enough to be useful. To create the list we have reviewed 1825 Knives available online. Warranty claim filed. Gerber Mini Paraframe Reviews. Be the First to Review the Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless, Serrated Folding Clip Knife. This is what I have been looking for! In my recent article on building a compact emergency survival kit, I mentioned that my kit includes a Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife. Paraframe I Knife. Compare (0) Open Close. The Gerber Mini Paraframe pocket folder is no exception. 17 Comments on Gerber Paraframe I and Gerber Mini Paraframe Knife Review; Hello Brian here again with yet one more Gerber Gear review! My biggest gripe about this knife is that it arrived only moderately sharp and I have not been able to sharpen it to the point where I am satisfied with it. With a slim-skeletonized handle and one of the best locks available, the Mini Paraframe gives your EDC an edge. Developing a Self-Reliant Mindset: What, Why, and How, Tool Tip: 4-Way Sillcock Key (aka Water Key), Survival Movie Suggestion: Heatstroke (2014), Financial Preparedness: Back to the Basics, Random Ideas to Enhance Everyday Survival. 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews for Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless Fine Edge Knife. 13 reviews. the only positive thing i can say about the gerber paraframe is that it led me to better knives. Those cookies are controlled by the third party using them, and are governed by their privacy terms. IN-STORE 0 … Gerber Paraframe Review Gerber Paraframe . 5 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews for Gerber Paraframe Mini Stainless Fine Edge Knife. Gear Review: Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife. Despite spending over 30 minutes with this knife I just can't get it to that level of sharpness. It has replaced my previous knife. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for GERBER Paraframe Mini Fine Edge at Amazon.com. No Warranty Description Limited Warranty Additional Information. This simple, open-frame knife has a lightweight serrated edge (SE) or fine edge (FE) locking blade that is easy to clean and open. Purchase. Nothing remarkable about it other than fits in the pocket or you can use the belt loop. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. I can see why the package says that its Gerber's #1 selling clip folding knife. ... All Gerber Reviews All Customer Product Reviews. 2019 End-of-Year "To Do" List for Preppers and Sur... Reclaiming Masculinity - Skills Every Real Man Sho... Book Review: The Gun Guide for People Who Know Not... Gear Review: WYuZe Nylon Webbing Tactical Belts. Here are your next steps. That is lightweight and comfortable in my front pants pocket. Like You like this 2. - The Gerber range is one of the most trusted and renowned names in knives, and this reputation is backed by a genuine lifetime warranty. The finishes of the SOG Salute Mini and the Gerber Paraframe Tanto Folding Knife are hard-cased black and black titanium nitride, respectively. Available prices $19.95 Compare. Like your hand could slip and you'd cut yourself pretty badly. i then sought out reviews of better knives. SKU. Comments are moderated. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. That said, It's a great little knife. It is sharp, and I was able to make some small blood sacrifices to the Dark Lord of the Server Room so that should keep my network up and running for a little while longer. The Mini SS is your essential everyday knife and the smallest, most compact model out of the six in the Paraframe Series. ASIN B000KSCEH4 Customer Reviews: 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,729 ratings. The build quality seems top notch. It barely fits in my hand comfortably but for what I need it for on a daily basis it is perfect. Gerber Paraframe Fine Edge Folding Knife (13) 3.2 out of 5 stars. RIP. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe features a Tanto-style blade with an oxide-coated blade. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. This simple, open-frame knife has a lightweight serrated edge (SE) or fine edge (FE) locking blade that is easy to clean and open. Description of Gerber Suspension and Mini Paraframe Combo . It's small, thin, light, and holds an edge well enough (for Stainless), and is pretty much bulletproof. There are crowds that prefer fixed blades and those that swear by … Gear Review: Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews for Gerber FlatIron Folding Knife. The liner lock engages well and is secure (possibly too secure as sometimes it takes more effort than average to disengage it). But 2021 may well be a worse year, no matter who wins th... By Timothy Gamble I am a Type 2 Diabetic, and control my blood sugar through diet and exercise alone (no insulin, metformin, or other d... By Timothy Gamble Photo of NYC by  Paulo Barcellos Jr (1) I wrote about this topic in 2015, but want to revisit it (with major changes and ... By Timothy Gamble (January 21, 2019) Water is absolutely essential to life. I have owned several Gerber knives and will stick with them. Home / gear / Gear Review: Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife. Vulgar, obscene, or threatening comments will be removed. Paraframe Mini - Stainless, Plain Edge See all reviews (69) This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. Top to Bottom: Paraframe Mini, Paraframe I, Paraframe II. The Gerber Mini Paraframe is a small knife, and it works well for its intended purpose. The Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife is the perfect EDC and survival knife for you. The size on the other hand is very deceiving. Reviewed in the United States on August 13, 2017. How to Survive the Emerging Dystopia - Seven Steps, Conversion Table for White Flour to Almond and Coconut Flour, Book Review: The Gun Guide for People Who Know Nothing About Firearms, 10 Outdoor Adventure Books Every Boy (and Man) Should Read, Reclaiming Masculinity - Skills Every Real Man Should Have, Protecting Yourself and Your Family in Cyberspace, Are Your Finances Ready For Disaster? Reviews: 1,189 Amazon Reviews: Product Name: Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] Product Description: ParaFrame Mini - Stainless Fine EdgeItem # 22-48485The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. This page works best with JavaScript. 1 Gerber Paraframe Mini reviews. Paraframe Mini - Stainless, Plain Edge This lightweight everyday carry knife has an open frame that is the ultimate in minimalist design. The Paraframe is based on a minimal frame-lock design. 97. $7.97 $ 7. surgical stainless steel serrated blade, innovative frame-lock design and pocket clip. However, with very light use, it no longer locks after eight months. This Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife is lightweight and comp I own three other Gerber Paraframes, one big one (4" blade), and two Mini's (a fine edge and a half/half). Free shipping for many products! Keep discussions civil and on-topic. Every 2nd, 12th, and 22nd of the month will feature a new article on  Finan... By Timothy Gamble In a dystopian future, which I believe we've already entered, healthcare will be almost prohibitively expensive, as ... Commentary & Orginal Articles © Tim Gamble.. It may also contain religious content (from a traditional Christian perspective), political & economic content (from a limited government and pro-Capitalism perspective), and educational materials. And it has been a dependable and sturdy knife. The grip is adequate for such a small knife with groves that your fingers fit into. GERBER. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. It fits in my pocket well. It is not very wide (around 1/2 inch at the widest part, the belt clip). The smallest of the eight knives in the Paraframe series, the Mini is based on the same frame-lock design. Red Dime Multi-Tool with Grey Paraframe . 190 people are using the Gerber Mini Paraframe. Wish this was about another inch or two bigger for me personally. Easy to clean, carry, and open, the Paraframe is an effortless addition to your pocket or belt clip. Average Rating: (4.4) stars out of 5 stars 90 ratings, based on 90 reviews. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe Mini is what a small everyday carry folder should be. Paraframe Mini Tanto Gerber. Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2020. Gerber Gear Gerber Gear Paraframe Mini Stainless Steel Plain Edge Knife with Clip. I am still happy with the form factor and the overall quality of build (especially for the price), so I am giving it 4 stars, with a deduction one for the blade material because it is so difficult to sharpen. Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2016. Decent mini knife but a little hard to close! Learn: About Us Policies Reviews Blog How To. Easily expand your Bug Out Bag into a *realistic* ... Book Review: The Survival Medicine Handbook. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Gerber Knife Reviews: Here is a collection of all our reviews of Gerber knives to date: ... and now a second Gerber, the Gerber Tri-Tip mini ... Gerber Fastball Review. It almost feels like a dangerous amount of work to get it closed. I bought it as an EDC and it gets left on my bedside table pretty much every day...so a pointless purchase for me. Over the years, I’ve owned 4 different variants of this knife. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber Suspension & Paraframe Mini Gift Pack at Amazon.com. Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] Amazon.com Price: $ 13.22 (as of 25/11/2020 17:24 PST- Details ) Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Gerber 1024632V Vise and Paraframe Multi-Tool and Clip Folding Knife Mini Combo Pack, Black, Gift at Amazon.com. No Batteries Required? This is an "OK" knife. This is a great small knife to include in various compact survival kits, being just 3" long when closed and weighing only 1.3 ounces. The Paralite is an everyday carry folder that's durable and easy to operate in a pinch. It’s a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. gerber-mini-paraframe; gerber; knives; 190 people have this. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel [22-48485] at the best online prices at eBay! Both enhanced with a black coating. The description highlights the knife’s high-carbon blade and distinguished, tough look for a good EDC blade. Rated 5 out of 5 by JayS from The Gerber Paraframe I is a quality knife and looks great. 23 people are using the GERBER 31-001729 Paraframe Mini. Augason Farms is my pick for long-term Food Storage!!! And I received the Gerber Paraframe Mini Knife, Fine Edge, Stainless Steel 22-48485 as part of that program. The larger knife has a combo edge clip point blade, while the smaller has a plain edge clip point blade. Tap to zoom Click or tap to zoom. The blade is a little over 2 inches extended and the total knife is around 5 inches when extended. In a society long accustomed to having water-on-demand, most A... By Timothy Gamble Click image to find it on Amazon. Please ask any and all questions prior to purchasing on the item. Wish List Compare. 14 comments. Framelock provides a solid lock that helps keeps you safe. Full disclosure. The finishes of the SOG Salute Mini and the Gerber Paraframe Tanto Folding Knife are hard-cased black and black titanium nitride, respectively. The mid-sized member of the Paraframe™ family, this knife has a 3-in. Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe … Built with a smooth stainless steel handle and a clip for secure travel, the Paraframe features a Tanto-style blade with an oxide-coated blade. The Suspension and Mini Paraframe Combo from Gerber is a great set to ensure you have all the tools you need to hand. By contrast, the. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This is a great knife for compact kits, to carry as a small EDC folding knife. I have had my share of knives… I still do in fact. Pocket/money clip allows easy … Gerber Knives offers this special combo pack with both a Paraframe I folder and the smaller Mini Paraframe knife. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Paul September 22, 2011 gear, review 2 Comments 1,992 Views. FREE SHIPPING on Over 250,000 Products. ...I got it cheap to start so I won't grip to much. I love this knife! Was $25.13 $ 25. It's my new go-to pocket knife. Stainless steel pocket clip. By Timothy Gamble What is Dystopian Survival? Qualified orders eligible for FREE S&H and FREE RETURNS. Reviewed in the United States on January 3, 2018. In short, this Gerber paraframe mini is an excellent compromise between price and performance. It's a beautifully simple open frame knife with a fine-edge blade that is lightweight, easy to clean and opens effortlessly. The overall design is well thought out, with many great features . Gerber Paraframe Mini If you need a basic and reliable tool that won't break the bank, look no further than the Gerber Paraframe Mini. Picked this up for my son. My favorite small knife, not mini, is the Smith&Wesson Executive (reviewed elsewhere) but I prefer the minis for dressed carrying. It is very reliable, and the lockback still functions well with no sign of loosening. Paraframe Tanto Mini Knife - Part Number 31-001729 (31001729) by Gerber. Perfect as your go-to for DIY jobs around the house, or even as a backup on the campsite. Paul September 22, 2011 gear, review 2 Comments 1,992 Views. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Overall great little pocket knife if this is what your looking for. Minimum Pre-Crisis Preparations for a Nuclear Event, Disaster Planning: Understanding Potential Disasters. Gypsy Survival - A Different Prepper Strategy, Building Community - Evaluating Potential Members. Related Products to Gerber Paraframe Mini Folding Knife. The clip is works well. The blade of the SOG is made of 8CR13MOV steel, whereas, the Gerber’s made of 7Cr17MoV steel. Featuring the same stylish frame lock design as its siblings, the Mini … Both finished with a Mossy Oak pattern handle. First the positives - I am happy with the form factor, the size is what I wanted. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. A little difficult to close due to its size, and the type of steel is probably pretty low end, but it's a handy blade to carry for lightweight duty. The Review. Gerber Pocket Square. You certainly could not operate the knife with one hand only. I am here to help. Some of the most attractive metal handle folding knives we have seen.

gerber paraframe mini review

Law Clipart Transparent, Scrum Complete Guide, Coronet Carpet Reviews, Darling You Know I Love You Chords, How Payment Delay Affects Your Business, Louisville Slugger Super Z Glove, Lg Gas Range Reviews, Red Chilli Near Me, Sailfin Molly Florida,