After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I love this set of dumbbells. These are all plastic...the barbell, the spin locks, the plates....I would say this is a pretty big bummer. The design makes it so easy to increase/decrease the weights. But once we weighed them I was able to calculate what I need for my specific exercises. I just bought this for my own birthday gift last week. Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. No problems at all. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. These unimaginable metal dumbbells alter from 2-32kg with a easy twist of the deal with. 87 reviews for Nice C Adjustable Dumbbell Set Barbell Weight Pair , Free Weights 2-in-1 Set, Non-Slip Neoprene Hand, All-Purpose, Home, Gym, Office. These are adjustable dumbbells that are made with great quality. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I can get my cardio and strength training in with these and a yoga mat. I ended up having to cancel it and get a refund. I would not buy a product that was cheap because that informs me the product is made cheaply. Joey Hsiao. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Rated 3 out of 5. It is true that the the plastic screw-on holders can be annoying when you are changing weights. Yellow is NOT my fav but i needed a set. It’s sheer math, as according to its own info sheet (see attached image), 6 small metal blocks add up to 2.2lb. Small size: Adjustable dumbbells require a limited amount of storage space versus other types of weightlifting equipment. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2020. The barbell can be adjusted from 7.6lb to 33lb. Some reviews were stating the dumbbells were difficult to put back into the stand. I bought these because they were literally the only option available immediately that allowed for adjustable weight. From bicep curls to tricep presses, you can do it all with this amazing pair of dumbbells. Also super overpriced (at $172) considering everything is plastic except the actual weights. I'm really pleased. As I said before; adjustable dumbbells can replace around 15+ different ‘normal’ dumbbells, while only taking up a small amount of space. However, I was a little hesitant to purchase due to some of the reviews. I had been looking at these weights for a while. I am very happy with this. It is more significant enough to hold it and not slipper. It’s easy to put on and remove weights and also steady to grip on. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 1,518 global ratings | 187 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020, I just wasn’t sure on the weight of each of the components. Everyone else was going to take 2-3 MONTHS so i reluctantly ordered this one. There are weight options on both ends of the handlebar to adjust the weight. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. As opposed to various fitness machines, dumbbells can be used for a wide variety of exercises. Adjustable Weights Dumbbell Pair,22/88/110 LBS Heavy Dumbbell Combination Environmental Dumbbell Barbell Arm Muscles Training Home Gym Equipment (88 Lbs) Sothread(TM) amazon.com $82.99 Super Impressed and very happy! I felt that the product is very sturdy and looks great. This page works best with JavaScript. I know people were also saying the price was too high. Customer service is very responsive and attentive to customer needs and they do a stellar job of honoring the warranty. Definitely do not recommend dropping these, I can see the bars getting bent or spin locks snapping if they're handled in a rough manner. CAP Barbell Adjustable Dumbbell Set. The other is that the max weight is 52.5 lbs. I love that I can just twist off the top, pop out (or pop in) the metal bars, and go. This page works best with JavaScript. Upon opening the box, everything was packaged very very well. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Nice system, but the weight documentation is off (updated), Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020, (I promised an update after working out with the dumbbells), The so called 11 lb dumbbell is NO EXACT 11 lb, Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020.

nice c dumbbells review

Aluminum Flat Bar Home Depot, Best Inverter For 220 Ah Battery, Backdraft 3 Cast, Yellow Creek Beagles For Sale, Honeywell 6000 Thermostat Reset, What Fruits Represent The Fruit Of The Spirit, Resolve Urine Destroyer Review, Cain Dyer Now, Precinct El Paso Tx, Doctor Shadowing In Abu Dhabi, Session 9 Cast,