Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. RENPHO Smart Body Fat Scales USB Rechargeable, Bluetooth Bathroom Scales High Precision Weighing Scale with Smartphone App, Body Composition Monitor for Body Fat, BMI, Body Weight, Muscle Mass: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Personal Care RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale BMI Scale Smart Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body C… Read more. So I just store my and my husbands weights on my phone. RENPHO Bluetooth Smart Digital Bathroom Body Fat Composition Scale Monitor with Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat, Water, Skeletal Muscle, Bone Mass, Protein, Calorie and Body Age: Amazon… It seems accurate, since it says the same weight over several tries and it’s great that it syncs easily to my Fitbit app! RENPHO Digital Food Scale, Kitchen Scale for Baking, Cooking and Coffee with Nutritional Calculator for Keto, Macro, Calorie and Weight Loss with Smartphone App, Stainless Steel: Amazon.com.au: Home I absolutely adore my Renpho scale. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. In some cases, we will replace or repair it. Buy RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App 396 lbs - Black online on Amazon.ae at best prices. It can give you an overview of your body and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress. RENPHO Body Fat Scale Bluetooth, Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scales Weighing Scale with Smart BMI Scale, Body Composition Monitors with Smartphone App, Black 4.7 out of 5 stars 100,623 £29.99 £ 29 . Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for RENPHO Body Fat Scale Bluetooth, Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scales Weighing Scale with Smart BMI Scale, Body Composition Monitors with Smartphone App, Black at Amazon.com. bone density) simply cannot be accurately measured without some advanced and expense MRI based technology only found in hospitals*** This scale is fantastic overall - the display is clear easy to read but the real magic is in the accompanying app (I use Android). Sold by Renpho Group and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. If you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device or suffer from Osteoporosis, we don't recommend you use any product that adopts BIA technology. Regular price $39.99 Sale price from $27.99. Turns out their advice was 'Here, this is a brand new scale for you, don't mention it' which made me very happy and I definitely felt understood and listened to (unlike in my previous job). Add Duracell - CopperTop AAA Alkaline Batteries - long... NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included. Reviewed in the United States on January 31, 2018. Since I know how to properly calculate my BMI this doesn't really bug me a lot but to someone who doesn't this scale is inaccurate. Error posting question. Sleek and Modern Design The RENPHO Smart Scale has … Comment Report abuse. This RENPHO scale was beyond easy to set up, it’s fast and syncs perfectly with the app and Apple Health. Here is the comparison to the tanita (extremely expensive clinic scale) scale. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I like this scale so much I'm getting another one for a family member as a xmas gift. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2017, Awesome app with Apple health integration for iPhone. Here’s what I found: RENPHO SCALE: • PRO: With the Renpho scale, everything operates perfectly. It will be good to get... Nice scale! Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. Happy Thanksgiving with Your Family and with Etekcity Gifts! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. ***disclaimer*** for those simpletons that think this £32 device will give you the same level of accuracy as a £200 clinical scan at a hospital... that's cute. I have tested this scale against our very expensive bio-impedance scale and they both have pretty similar readings, which only shows that this is a good quality personal body composition scale! RENPHO body fat scale utilizes Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to calculate 13 key body composition metrics. InstaTrack TS-502 Digital Body Fat/BMI Bathroom Scale with User Recognition Technology - Accurate Measurements up to 400 Pound, Black, InstaTrack Digital Fat/BMI Bathroom Scale with High Precision Sensors – Large Display Accurately Measures Body Water, Muscle Mass, and Calorie Estimator, Blue, InstaTrack Large Display Digital Bathroom Scale with Step-On Technology in black, Accurately Measures up to 400 Pounds, Smart Tape Measure Body with App - RENPHO Bluetooth Measuring Tapes for Body Measuring, Weight Loss, Muscle Gain, Fitness Bodybuilding, Retractable, Measures Body Part Circumferences, Inches & cm, Duracell - CopperTop AAA Alkaline Batteries - long lasting, all-purpose Triple A battery for household and business - 10 Count, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, RENPHO Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs - Black. Works every time, the Fitbit scale would constantly need resetting and if you stepped on the scale 3 times in a row, you’d get 3 different numbers. 4 promotions Smart app syncs with fitness app - Already have millions of happy global users. You are not eligible for this coupon. It does what it says in the description and keeps me happy (like my new job). Things that blew my mind are as follows: Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 14, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 14, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 21, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 17, 2018, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 13, 2018. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. RENPHO Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs - Black: Amazon.sg: Health & Personal Care I have moved the scale to different areas in my house and the weight stays the same. With an average discount of 20% off, consumers … Received the scale in 2 days. For the 2020 holiday season, returnable items shipped between October 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 31, 2021. Can more than 1 person track their weight, A: So I started to search amazon for other Bluetooth scales and happened upon the RENPHO smart body scale and read the reviews with great feedback. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Listed above are finest Renpho coupons online. Also, certain physiological metrics (like e.g. Top RENPHO Body Scales Review. Another nice thing is the app syncs with different fitness devices/services AND it allows you to EXPORT your measurements data to Excel (.csv) format for those geeks who like to plot their own Excel performance graphs. COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. RENPHO Rechargeable Smart Scale Digital Weight and Body Fat USB Weight BMI Scale, Body Composition Monitor with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs. We are sorry. With a clink, you can filter by type, such as Digital Scale, Bathroom Scale, Digital or Bluetooth Body Fat Scale. Please try again later. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. KA77S-. Train, Track, Transform, with a smart biometric scale by Rollifit. RENPHO Smart Bathroom Scale, Bluetooth Body Fat Monitor Weight Scale, Digital BMI Key Compositi… Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. So I'm fat and wanted to lose weight while in a program that's a little more advanced than just "salad & gym", so I needed a scale that was a little more advanced and gave... Bottom Line: Get it, for the money it offers great value for basic and advanced home gym/health users. Did I mention it’s consistent? Amazon Customer. This $30 scale works so much better than the over $100 Fitbit scale! Some different brands, but a lot are this Renpho, and all seem to be rated ~4.5 or higher. The app needs to be running on your phone in order for the scales to be able to send the reading to the app. TomKal wrote: ↑ Scrolling down to "Products related to this item" shows tons of what looks to be the exact same scale, or slight variations like USB recharging or colour. RENPHO Body Fat Monitors keeps track with: Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, BMR, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat and Metabolic Age. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more RENPHO Tape Measure offered by Renpho Group. iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchless Baby Thermometer with 3 Ultra-sensitive Sensors, Large LED Display and Gentle Vibration Alert (PT3), Etekcity Food Kitchen Scale, Digital Grams and Oz for Cooking, Baking, and Weight Loss, Christmas Gift for Holiday Meal Prep, Small, Stainless Steel. Sold by Energia Team and sent from Amazon Fulfillment. Other body composition data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores in the app. These are far more than a traditional weight scale that can offer. If you encounter any Bluetooth connection problem, our team is hereby 24*7. View the data on Renpho app within 1 second after step on the scale. This scale is very easy to use and the fact that you can connect it to your phone is pretty awesome! RENPHO Premium Wi-Fi Bluetooth Scale Smart Digital Bathroom Weight BMI Body Fat Scale Tracks 1… This scale is with Erxtra-wide surface and ultra-think 6mm tempered glass for weight up to 180kg (400lb). Distill by analog digital, like Digital Scale, Digital, Analog (Mechanical) Scale and more. The app gives several metrics with which to measure your progress - most are very close to the actual figures and good enough for home use - like body fat % etc. Select a location to see product availability. Why not use RENPHO smart body fat scale to know your body better and be more healthier? Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA, and these products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or condition. Download Renpho app at App Store or Google Play, it also offers Apple Watch App (Except for Apple Watch Series 1). High-sensitivity sensors and electrodes give you precise body measurements with the latest Bioelectric Impedance Analysis (BIA). You can share your progress with your gym or yoga class friends and family. For someone who was truly trying to lose weight, I would worry about them trying to attain an underweight BMI because the app says "Oh this is standard!" These are far more than a traditional weight scale that can offer. Buy RENPHO Body Fat Scale Smart Digital Bathroom Weight BMI Scale Body Composition Monitor Analyzer with Smartphone App sync with Bluetooth, 396 lbs White on Amazon… These are far more than a traditional weight scale that can offer. The size of a Renpho Scale is 10.2″ x 10.2″, which is more suitable for small feet, touch all the electrodes to make sure you get more accurate data. 99 (£29.99/count) £35.99 £35.99 RENPHO body fat scale utilizes Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) to calculate 13 key body composition metrics. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. On Amazon, the RENPHO Smart Scale has amassed close to 6,000 reviews and an impressive average reviewer rating of 4.6 out of 5. I bought this to get an accurate view of body composition and have been using the scales for over a year now - not had to replace the battery yet. I’m a huge fan of the LoseIt! So I'm a 5'6 woman, my healthy weight range based on height is 118-148. Nice scale! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. 29 people found this helpful. New & Open box (4) from $20.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 Withings offers a wide range of beautiful smart scales that will impress and help keep your family and friends healthy through the holidays and beyond. Bottom Line: Get it, for the money it offers great value for basic and advanced home gym/health users. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. Sold by iHealthLabs and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. App and was looking for a Bluetooth scale that would make it quick and easy to track my progress each time without having to open the app and add my weight. INEVIFIT Bathroom Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Scale, Measures Weight for Multiple Users, RENPHO Digital Food Scale, Kitchen Scale Weight Grams and oz for Baking, Cooking and Coffee with Nutritional Calculator for Keto, Macro, Calorie and Weight Loss with Smartphone App, Stainless Steel, Body Fat Scale, Nakewan Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Health Weight Monitor, Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with High Accuracy Smartphone App 400 lbs - Black, EatSmart Products Free Body Tape Measure Included Digital Bathroom Scale with Extra Large Lighted Display, One Size, Clear, Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Smart Digital Bathroom Weight Scale with Tempered Glass Platform, Body Composition Analyzer Health Monitor Fat, BMI, BMR, Muscle Mass, Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, HOMEVER Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App with Bluetooth, 400 lbs - Black, INEVIFIT Bathroom Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Bathroom Body Scale, Precisely Measures Weight up to 400 lbs, Etekcity Scale Digital Weight and Body Fat, Smart Bathroom Fitbit Scale Bluetooth for Weight Loss, 400lbs, White, Liorque Digital Body Weight Scale, High Precision Wireless Scale with Smartphone App, Smart Step-On Bathroom Weight and BMI Scale, Multiple Users, Sturdy Tempered Glass, 400 lb/180 kg, Black, Smart Bluetooth Body Fat Scale - Digital BMI Bathroom Weight Scale, Body Composition Monitor with Smartphone App for Body Weight, Body Fat, Muscle Mass, 396 lbs - Black, Septekon Smart Body Fat Scale - Bluetooth Weight Scale with ITO Coating - Accurate BMI Bathroom Digital Scales with Smartphone App - Body Composition Analyzer and Weighing Scale for Boy Fat Percentage, Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Rechargeable Smart BMI Bathroom Scale and Smart BMI Scale, Highly Accurate Digital Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App-Black. Anyone who wants to record …, A: I bought this scale and I bought the $60 Greater Goods scale to compare. Weigh, analyze food, record and track food nutrition data for keto, diet, healthy life. I still can’t believe this scale was only $30! Buy RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale, Smart BMI Scale, 13 Body Composition Analyzer USB Rechargeable Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Smart Phone App, 396 lbs, Black on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders Here’s what I found: Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. (Prime) Works perfect. RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body C… Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Customer Questions Please try again. It can give you an overview of your body and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress. Anyway, I turned to Renpho, installed the app and turned on some Killian Michaels replacing cookies with gallons of water and air (breathing to relieve stress) and I started winning by losing! PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days. Sorry. I get my body fat percentage checked every 3 months at a large medical center for medical …, Q: So I'm fat and wanted to lose weight while in a program that's a little more advanced than just "salad & gym", so I needed a scale that was a little more advanced and gave me more info than just my weight. Does exactly what I wanted very well and for a great price! The low-profile platform creates a safe and stable base to stand on, and the scale operates hands free with the Instant-on and Automatic-off technology. Reviewed in the United States on March 25, 2018. The scale features a large 400 lb (180 kg) capacity and an easy-to-read digital display. It's been my faithful friend and by 'friend' I mean it's never sugar-coated my weight which was fueled the fact that stress has made me into a cookie monster and cookies turn into fat (they don't tell you that in Sesame Street). There was a problem adding this item to Cart.

renpho scale amazon

Light Mountain Warm Chestnut, Tennis Clothes Men, Hotels In Durham, Nh, Craigslist Franklin, Tn, Drunk Elephant Retinol Before And After, Confoederatio Helvetica Meaning, Microstrategy Vs Tableau, Bowflex Selecttech 2080 Adjustable Barbell, Hermès Perfume Gift Set, Male Nursing Salary,