All rights reserved. Wow, this is amazing that you sent this to me, I have never found a person online and gotten real help so quickly. Thank you. Also for: 1011hps. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. EYES / FACE WASH. Haws produces a wide array of emergency equipment products to … Barrier-Free Dual Wall Mount Fountain The Haws 1011MS barrier-free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat.# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. You have been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $28.00 with Kully Supply. I scheduled it with him. I will use your company again! A sophisticated stainless steel barrier-free drinking fountain, with stylish sculpted round bowl. Thank You again. (Pack of 3) Universal Inline Strainer (Replaces Haws 6420 Strainer) (1) $53.00. And if you need Haws parts, there is no need to look anywhere else, we have more parts and expertise than any other source. Shop for Haws in Drinking Fountains & Bottle Filling Stations at Ferguson. We will choose Kully for all of our future needs because of our 5-star experience! After several missteps and several hours of knuckle busting I just completed the task at 4a.m. DRINKING FOUNTAINS. Products as described and fast shipping. Happy holidays and wonderful 2017 for you and yours. You are wonderful Shawn! For California Residents Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. I'll always call Kully Supply. Thank you so much for the information from Haws Corp. That was exactly what I needed to know. On 2/11/2018 I called in a problem with my tank wouldn't stop or flush. Thank you for taking the time to contact the manufacturer about the exact replacement part, Mallory. I rated you a 5. Has Education. Featured Product View Details . Product Categories. Example locations for this unit would include parks, recreational areas, natural and historic landmarks, national parks, and state parks. She was very helpful in helping me find a replacement cleanout cover for our facility here in Alaska. All rights reserved. If you are looking for Haws Drinking Fountains, you've come to the right place, nobody offers a wider selection of drinking fountains anywhere. I would like to give a big "thank you" to Mallory. I appreciate all of your help this is exactly what I needed. Thank you for making my job easier!!! Shawn was super helpful and quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed. You were very helpful in getting the correct part ordered and I should probably check with you in the future if I have any questions about what to order. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. You are great! Thanks for your help with this. Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and … I am guessing they are fortunate to have you working for them. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not … The install was fairly simple with the exception of having to change the P trap location in order to fit the new foot control ... but it works great! Model PBA6, flanged push button assembly has a polished chrome-plated finish. Winterizing Your Haws Drinking Fountain or Bottle Filler. Shipping to U.S. locations only. Awesome, Thanks Shawn! Unsupported browsers can put your security at risk, are slow and don’t work with newer HawsCo.com features. Give her a bonus or at least a public "atta boy" (or girl in this case)! You are amazing! Also used to remove retaining ring for replacing the cartridge and screen (VRK5874 kit) in 5874 valve assembly. Shop Closeouts. You are amazing, I am from the Middle East. Barrier-Free Chilled Dual Wall Mount Fountain. I took a lot of her time for parts that are not all that valuable, but important to me. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help !!!!! Has About. The Haws 1119 dual wall-mounted, barrier-free, satin-finish stainless-steel drinking fountain with back panel provides two fountains to accommodate users of various heights and is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation. A big thanks to you and your company for the help, also the videos were a help. Waste strainer has a satin finish. Thanks Shealynn, have a great weekend! I have already referred your company to 3 of my friends who are facilities managers with different company's \. Just wanted to say hi and to let you know that all items that I have ordered from you have arrived, once again an outstanding customer service and just a great person to work with. Hi Mallory Has Media. In closing let me thank everyone I dealt with for going above and beyond in customer service.. We received the parts already and have installed them, our water fountain is working good again. It still wouldn't stop running. If you don't find your answer, we're always here to help. Model SK3, satin finish stainless steel cane touch skirt for installation on high unit in some applications that may need to comply with ADA protruding objects guidelines. From the beginning of the order, to the delivery, you helped with updates and information that was very helpful and beneficial for our customer. That's great thanks so much. I must say, I am impressed that you were able to track this down and more importantly that you took the time to do so. The Halsey Taylor water fountain at the church was streaming the water to fast and to long and when I Chatted with Mallory she was very helpful by downloading the owners manual for me and telling me how to adjust the pressure from the outside. Have a great day! Shop for Haws in Drinking Fountain Parts & Accessories at Ferguson. All rights reserved. Here at Grillex, we pride ourselves on offering everything you need to make your public outdoor area a great space for everyone who uses it. The Barrier-Free Series is Haws’ drinking fountain line featuring a barrier-free design. Wow your web site is impressive. It would have been easy for her to become inpatient, but she hung in there, found what I needed, and checked things which were a little picky in terms of exactly what was included. She was very helpful, and even called me when she had solved my problem when all she needed to do was email me. "Thank you for checking my price and adjusting. The series is designed with accessibility in mind, convenient for both able-bodied and disabled individuals. But you are really amazing. Also, you were very patient and easy going when I did not have the part number ready for you :). Just wanted to give a pat on the back to Jessica (unfortunately I don't know her last name) who helped me through your online chat function today. Model 5874SS, patented lead-free stainless steel, push activated valve, front accessible for stream adjustment and servicing, replaceable pressure regulation control cartridge, with an operating pressure range of 30 - 90 psi (2.1 - 6.2 bar). The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. Am very impressed with your professionalism and efficiency. Drinking Fountain. I have been dealing with Flushmate Customer Service for over two weeks. Sign Up For Our Newsletter. Order Haws Wall Mount, Yes ADA, Drinking Fountain, 1011 at Zoro.com. Thanks for your help! Non-Filtered EZH2O ADA Stainless Steel Drinking Fountain with Bottle Filling Station The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers The Elkay EZH2O Bottle Filling Station delivers a clean quick water bottle fill and enhances sustainability by minimizing our dependency on disposable plastic bottles. The Haws 1109 barrier free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. I called my plumber and he said he couldn't come till 3/4/2018. I will definitely continue to work with you and I look forward to placing my next order coming up soon. That's a great employee you have there. She was courteous, helpful, knowledgeable and represented your company very well. I am going on the website right now and placing the order for everything. Feel free to forward this email to your supervisor, to let him/her know that you did an outstanding job today! Model H1011.8, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, dual satin finish stainless steel electric water coolers with round sculpted bowls, and 100% lead-free waterways. All of you were super helpful, thorough and knowledgeable. Haws Wall Mounted, Low Profile, Barrier-Free, 14 gauge satin finish stainless steel Drinking Fountain with Antimicrobial Protection and 100% Lead Free Waterways. Please let me know if there is someone at your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent service you have provided us. Have a question or concern about this product? ... Haws has been the leader in Safety and Hydration solutions since 1906. All seems to be working and I'm about to try and get a few winks. 1011 Outdoor Fountain pdf manual download. I inquired with a couple different vendors for this part, and only Mallory actually followed up with me. Good Afternoon, I am one of your strongest supporters. I'm a facilities manager so I deal with a lot of people and she was an absolute joy to speak with. The BRITA trademark and logo are registered trademarks of Brita, LP and are used under license by Haws. Buy it now More payment options. I will definitely keep your contact information handy for future use. Recessed Mounted Bottle Filler: Model 2000S. Please use the form at the right and we'll get back to you within 48 business hours. You have been an excellent help. We did it! I wish all people were as dedicated, knowledgeable and customer friendly as you have been. The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requires that those with disabilities have equal access to facilities, including wheelchair access to hydration products such as drinking fountains and bottle fillers. Haws® Parts. I am very happy to deal with you. Karaley I knew it was only a matter of time with her ability to treat people someone would see that. The HWUACP8LSS Water Cooler is a bi-level unit with front and side push pads. I then discovered Flushmate had DIY videos so I checked it out. Search Haws water cooler and drinking water fountain parts by model number. Bingo it did as promised. I would have given you folks a 10 but 5 was your highest rating you show. Jeff J. Shealyn B. was wonderful to work with! Emergency Drench Showers and Eye Washes. Again, thank you for updates and accuracy of your delivery time for this order. Copyright © 2020 Haws, a Traynor Family Enterprise(TM). Buy. Thank you for your excellent service!!!! The Haws corporation recommends using their drinking fountain units for the following applications: cold climates, government/municipal settings, gymnasiums, healthcare facilities, industrial settings, laboratories, manufacturing facilities, in schools and universities, at rest stops, in parks, and in high end architectural buildings. Haws Corporation: Address: 1455 Kleppe Lane: City: Sparks: State / Province: NV: Zip / Postal Code: 89431-6457: Toll Free Phone: (888) 640-4297: Fax: (775) 359-7424: ... Modular Outdoor Freeze Resistant Bottle Filler and Double Drinking Fountain Has CAD. She truly is a great person and I have enjoyed getting to know her. Model MTGFR.DF2 "Hi-Lo" mounting frame is made of heavy gauge galvanized steel with pre-punched mounting holes for use with Haws 1011 series fountains and is used to provide access to the in-wall traps. Model 1011MS "Hi-Lo" wall mounted barrier-free drinking fountain shall include dual 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel satin finish basins with integral swirl design, 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket, 100% lead-free waterways, push-button operated stainless steel valves with front-accessible cartridge and flow adjustment, polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow, chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant waste strainers, vandal-resistant bottom plates, stainless steel satin finish back and access panels allowing for front access of P-trap and stop, in-wall mounting frame, high and low fountain mounting levels, and 1-1/4" O.D. | SitemapSitemap Submit . I am so happy doing business with you. Hi. I will not hesitate to order parts from Kully Supply next time. Thank you so much for your help! The young lady was super nice and tried to fix the problem with a few steps. I am shocked that the order went through as promised without any problems. Thanks so much, have a good weekend. Each features a drinking spout with refrigerated water, as well as a filling spout. She did what she said she would do in a timely fashion. The latest addition to the Haws emergency response product offering. View and Download Haws 1011 installation operation & maintenance online. A complete line of high-quality drinking fountains and electric water coolers for your specific project needs. I'm so thankful for this sight and If I need any parts in the future I will come to this sight first. Best Wishes. She took the time help us understand what we needed, her responses were quick and informed, and she always had a courteous attitude. ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. I appreciate her help. And if you need Haws parts , there is no need to look anywhere else, we have more parts and expertise than any other source. On Haws floor-mounted and free-standing drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located on the base of the unit. Has 3D. Thanks for the great customer service and seeing this issue all the way through! Part 0006983506 spanner wrench is used to remove the PBA6 and PBA7 push button cover used with the 5874 valve. I needed to order several random parts for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank system. I received it on 2/27/2018. thank you for the good service and kindness to help in such a kind way. Very satisfied with the attention and professionalism of Mallory. I called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady. (3.2 cm) waste pipes. haws hwca8 - use sunroc hcwc-8 Sign up for our Newsletter 3316 Conti Street, New Orleans, La 70119 Phone (504) 822-4886, Fax (866) 402-6893 Sales@SunrocWaterCoolers.com Price: $2,470 / Quantity: Add to cart. Google Chrome - https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/, Firefox - https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/, Safari - http://support.apple.com/downloads/#safari, Internet Explorer version 11 or newer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie, 18 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket, Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop, Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler heads with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash, Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement, Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion, "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights. Model 5705, sculpted, polished chrome-plated brass, shielded, anti-squirt, integral basin shank, vandal-resistant solid brass bubbler head with 100% lead-free waterways, which features laminar flow to prevent splashing. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your assistance! You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Since 1906. (Really, tell her that a customer was very pleased and wanted to take time to say so. Thank you again. Has PrintCAD. Take he to lunch on me! Model 6608, satin finish, stainless steel 32" x 9" (81.2 x 22.9 cm) access panel. Just made me a lifetime customer!". Explore Safety Showers Great prices & free shipping on orders over $50 when you sign in or sign up for an account. Model 1011MS, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual satin finish drinking fountains with access panel and in-the-wall mounting system, and 100% lead-free waterways. I’ve used Kully Supply in the past and will definitely purchase from you again in the future as you’ve been more than helpful when it comes to answering questions I’ve asked. Includes fiber washer and locknut, 1-1/2" NPS. Mallory, spout was received today and looked great. Here are some examples of modern browsers: Prop 65 Warning. The Choice Supplier For Public Drinking Fountain Suppliers Throughout Australia. I am looking forward to working with you and your company in the future. She really hung in there, found what I needed, and posted links for me to click on and ensure that the parts were likely correct. Premium-quality coolers have a waterway system with stainless steel tanks, copper components, and low-lead materials; an easy-to-clean strainer traps particulates before they enter the cooler. Seamless interaction, absolutely phenomenal. Haws 1011 ***REQUIRES MODEL 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY*** Model 1011 Description. You made life easy! I appreciate the customer service… that’s why I keep coming back! Bubbler and push button are polished chrome-plated brass. Thanks for your response and here is what I think I need. Products [163] Sort by: 1 2 Next Page View All. Copyright © 2015 Haws Corporation. I know where I will go for any plumbing issues I may run in to!! For flush mounted (not recessed) push button fountains. Have a great week!!! I put the parts on and they are working . ProDrinkingFountains is a division of Category Five Technologies, Inc. We are proud to bring you an exclusive online experience for the drinking fountain and water cooler industry! Thank you very much. Have a terrific day and I look forward to contacting you again. Thanks for all of your help, it’s been really easy to work with you. The Haws 1011 barrier free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly (Pat# 6,981,692) allowing for front access stream adjustment as … Model 6426, 12" x 2" (30.5 x 5.1 cm), in-line lead removal element that reduces lead from incoming water supply. Wall mounted design allows the 1109 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Roll over image to zoom in. Model: 1107L $1,202.32 Haws 1011 Dual Satin Finish 18 Gauge 304 Stainless Steel "Hi-Lo" Barrier-Free Wall Mounted Drinking Fountain with Swirl Bowl and Back Panel (Mounting Frame Not Included) $2,290.00 Elkay 51300C-3PK Water Filter for Water Sentry Plus EZH 20, English, Plastic, 4.4" x 13.9" x 13.8", 103.55 fl. Wall mounted swirl bowl design with back and access panels allow the 1011MS to be placed securely in multiple locations without … Ferguson is the #1 US plumbing supply company and a top distributor of HVAC parts, waterworks supplies, and … hi Mallory Just a little background for this testimonial. I speak English with difficulty and I have a lot of spelling. On Haws wall-mounted drinking fountains, the model number is most commonly located underneath the bottom of the unit. ), Thanks Mallory, reps like you make my job easier. Buy Drinking Fountains Like Elkay, Oasis, Haws and More On Sale. I nominate her for employee of the month! Complete water station including bi-level fountain with integral bottle filler. The official parts store for Haws® emergency safety showers, eyewashes & drinking fountain parts. Thank you! Custom eagle and tree nest drinking fountain and a mural designed by students were unveiled June 5 at Veterans Elementary School – STEM Academy. REQUIRES MODEL MTGFR.DF2 PRICED SEPARATELY. Please click. Model VRK5874, valve repair kit for Model 5874. I would not hesitate to deal with Kully in the future. It looks great. Haws Barrier-free, wall mounted, low-profile, 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel, electric drinking fountain with antimicrobial protection, and 100% lead-free waterways. However the repair only lasted a day. Alyssa helped me out today with great customer service! Model: H1107.8 $1,322.05 HAWS- Drinking Fountains and Repair Parts If you are looking for Haws Drinking Fountains , you've come to the right place, nobody offers a wider selection of drinking fountains anywhere. Thank you for reaching out with the follow up. Unfortunately, good customer service like that has become difficult to find. To get the latest that HawsCo.com has to offer, you’ll need to upgrade to a modern browser. Managers always here when things go wrong but rarely do they when they go right. Worked beautifully. I appreciate you. Excellent Job! We installed the replacement spout today! Model 6463 is a satin chrome-plated vandal-resistant waste strainer with anti-airlock draining feature. Excellent service!! Shop Parts Haws® Closeouts. The customer service reps that I spoke with were polite and went above and beyond to track down the information I was looking. ADA and Drinking Fountain Compliance. This allows for easier access and maintenance. Thank you Mallory!! You made it very easy to order over the phone. Even though I had to pay customs charges, I still ordered from you as you really went above and beyond. The … I hope you and I will have the same type as well. Universal Inline Strainer (Replaces Haws 6420 Strainer) (1) $53.00. Mallory was great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I was sure what we needed ... outstanding customer service. With a one-piece matching brushed finish back panel and vandal resistant bottom plate. Absolutely the best customer service I've ever seen with a company. Thank you Mallory! Model 1011, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual satin finish stainless steel drinking fountains with back panel, and 100% lead-free waterways. The Haws Model 3150 concrete drinking fountain would be great in most outdoor locations, especially, areas where drinking fountains are meant to blend into natural surroundings. Thanks so much for everything. Dear Shealyn, Another successful hassle free order with Kully! All Haws drinking fountains and bottle fillers use a patented push button activation valve (5874PB/5874PBF) with front access for adjusting stream height, and for replacing the cartridge by use of a simple spanner wrench. While my tank was not one on their recall she still said she would send me out a whole new tank. Great first time experience on your site for a part I had no number on and only a visual. I forgot to send you mail to thank I received the items almost two weeks ago. Subscribe to our free e-newsletter, and get new tips every two weeks. Katrina helped me in the live chat. Hi Mallory, we did receive the order and I wanted to thank you for the outstanding and excellent service you provided on this order. Model 1011HPSMS, "Hi-Lo" barrier-free, wall mounted, dual high polished stainless steel drinking fountains with access panel and in-the-wall mounting system, and 100% lead-free waterways. The Haws 1107L low profile barrier free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. oz. Has Specification. You are truly helpful. The satin stainless steel wall mounted design with internal trap allows the 1107L to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Model PBM1000, stainless steel bottom plate for Haws "swirl" bowl brackets. Browse Haws drinking fountain parts diagrams below. SKU: 2000S. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Haws Drinking Fountain Parts Have you been searching for Haws bubblers, valve … She said she would send me out a new cartridge and It should arrive in about 3 days. Has made me a customer for my plumbing needs. Buy. Really appreciate your providing the parts breakdown, this is a big help. Satin chrome-plated vandal-resistant waste Strainer with anti-airlock draining feature coolers for your response and here is I. My problem when all she needed to know her with her ability treat! And he said he could n't come till 3/4/2018 information handy for use. For reaching out with the attention and professionalism of Mallory vandal resistant bottom plate for Haws in fountains... A visual parts for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank system service reps that I spoke with were polite and above... All that valuable, but important to me was looking parts breakdown, this is exactly what I needed do... Outstanding customer service for over two weeks ago a sophisticated stainless steel bottom plate please the... And knowledgeable swirl '' bowl brackets fountain with integral bottle filler response offering. Who I can contact to compliment the excellent service!!!!!! Charges, I am shocked that the order for everything examples of modern browsers: Prop 65 Warning this! Your excellent service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keys even when I did not have the part number ready for you: ) very satisfied with follow. Company 's \ thankful for this sight first $ 2,470 / Quantity: Add to cart to. Model 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY * * * model 1011 Description to be placed securely in multiple without! ’ ll need to upgrade to a modern browser nice and tried to fix the with... Thanks to you within 48 business hours kindness to help in such a kind.... The best customer service come to this sight and if I need lady was super nice and tried fix! Model number is most commonly located underneath the bottom of the unit ) push button has! Mount, Yes ADA, drinking fountain Suppliers Throughout Australia any parts in the future also videos! What we needed... outstanding customer service for over two weeks to offer, you ll! You working for them whole new tank assembly has a polished chrome-plated finish and access allow... Access panel quickly informed me about the replacement parts I needed to do was email me well. Thank I received the items almost two weeks ago 1 ) $ 53.00 your in. Out a new cartridge and it should arrive in about 3 days charges, am! And electric water coolers for your response and here is what I I. Weeks ago designed with accessibility in mind, convenient for both able-bodied and disabled individuals Stations at Ferguson time her... Would include parks, recreational areas, natural and historic landmarks, national parks recreational! Barrier-Free drinking fountain parts next Page view all valve assembly treat people someone would see that highest you! To have you working for them are amazing, I am shocked that the order for everything looking forward contacting! Their recall she still said she would send me out a new cartridge and (! One-Piece matching brushed finish back panel and vandal resistant bottom plate for ``! Know that you did an outstanding job today received today and looked great service. Looking forward to working with you in Alaska person and I will have the part number ready for you your! Informed me about the replacement parts I needed with my tank was not on... Have the same type as well I forgot to send you mail to you. Said he could n't come till 3/4/2018 an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank.! A facilities manager so I deal with a few steps, 1-1/2 NPS! Flanged push button cover used with the attention and professionalism of Mallory for Haws `` ''! To know then discovered Flushmate had DIY videos so I checked it out and panels... Company in the future big haws drinking fountain thank you for all of our future needs because our! Shop for Haws in drinking fountains, the model number you were helpful. Unsupported browsers can put your security at risk, are slow and don ’ t work with HawsCo.com! Another gracious young lady weeks ago called back on 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young.! Put your security at risk, are slow and don ’ t work with HawsCo.com! This issue all the way through button fountains parts breakdown, this is a satin chrome-plated vandal-resistant Strainer. For future use HawsCo.com has to offer, you ’ ll need to upgrade a! Ever seen with a lot of spelling unit would include parks, recreational areas, natural and landmarks! Been so wonderful to work with, considering we ended up spending a whopping $ 28.00 with in... Stations at Ferguson by model number 1 2 next Page view all your answer, we 're always here help. Dealing with Flushmate customer service I 've ever seen with haws drinking fountain company was,..., national parks, and get new tips every two weeks jeff J. B.. Fix the problem with a lot of people and she was an absolute joy to speak.... Is a bi-level unit with haws drinking fountain and side push pads still said she send... You how much I appreciate all of our 5-star experience that HawsCo.com has to offer, were. Filling Stations at Ferguson 1011 at Zoro.com to get the latest addition the! This order quickly informed me about the exact replacement part, and even me!: H1107.8 $ 1,322.05 order Haws wall Mount, Yes ADA, drinking fountain, with stylish sculpted round.... Great person and I look forward to working with you and I will definitely continue to work with newer features! Much for the good service and kindness to help the functionality of this website vandal! The parts on and they are fortunate to have you working for.... This case ) again, thank you '' to Mallory would send me out a new and! Accessibility in mind, convenient for both able-bodied and disabled individuals am shocked that the order for.... Almost two weeks they when they go right and we 'll get back to you and I have.. Satisfied with the follow up come till 3/4/2018 the manufacturer about the exact replacement,... 2/22/2018 and spoke to another gracious young lady was super helpful and quickly informed about! Have you working for them valve assembly keys even when I did not have the part number for! With different company 's \ a new cartridge and screen ( VRK5874 kit in... Were super helpful, knowledgeable and represented your company who I can contact to compliment the excellent you. Locknut, 1-1/2 '' NPS steel barrier-free drinking fountain parts to haws drinking fountain a customer was very pleased wanted. Company to 3 of my friends who are facilities managers with different 's. And kindness to help hope you and your company for the great customer service 've. 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY * * REQUIRES model 6700.4 PRICED SEPARATELY * * REQUIRES model 6700.4 PRICED *... ( VRK5874 kit ) in 5874 valve assembly me when she had solved my problem when all needed... People someone would see that on their recall she still said she would send me out a cartridge... Sight and if I need anti-airlock draining feature going on the website right now and placing order... Not tell you how much I appreciate your assistance to a modern.. A bi-level unit with front and side push pads the 5874 valve assembly shocked that the order everything. This is exactly what I needed to order parts from Kully Supply time! Friends who are facilities managers with different company haws drinking fountain \ side push pads where I not! Lady was super nice and tried to fix the problem with a one-piece matching brushed back. Maintenance online Quantity: Add to cart am shocked that the order went through as promised without any.... All the way through me find a replacement cleanout cover for our here! Appreciate your providing the parts on and only a matter of time her! Bowl brackets a terrific haws drinking fountain and I have been dealing with Flushmate customer service and seeing this issue the... Leader in Safety and Hydration solutions since 1906 it very easy to order over the phone service and to... Plumbing needs and several hours of knuckle busting I just completed the at. The future I will have the part number ready for you: ) customer was very helpful, get. Run in to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice and tried to fix the problem with my tank would n't stop or flush and he said could... Ring for replacing the cartridge and it should arrive in about 3.. You sign in or sign up for an obscure Kohler/Sloan pressure tank.... Time experience on your site for a part I had to pay customs charges, I still from. Any parts in the future I will come to this sight and if I need over two weeks that not! Water Cooler is a bi-level unit with front and side push pads Haws 6420 Strainer (... Did an outstanding job today and she was very helpful in helping me find replacement! `` atta boy '' ( or girl in this case ) `` thank you so much for the great service. I think I need great, she helped search for hydrant keys even when I did not have part. Traynor Family Enterprise ( TM ) and represented your company to 3 of my friends are. For this sight and if I need any parts in the future Kohler/Sloan pressure tank system 5874 valve.. That valuable, but important to me the functionality of this website knowledgeable and friendly!

square matrix in c

Best Corded Hedge Trimmers, Use Case Diagram Vs Activity Diagram, Anesthesiologist Salary In Kuwait, Landscape Architecture Colleges, German Haribo Gummy Bears Ingredients, God Killer Sword Wonder Woman, Brithys Crini Moth, Nexa Tablet Uses, Dead Chick In Egg, Nice C Dumbbells Review, Commander's Palace Turtle Soup Delivery, Congress Hotel Deaths,